Polemos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's all this now?

5 posters

Go down

What's all this now? Empty What's all this now?

Post by Ferinbless Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Hellloooo there! I'm Nina, best friend of Diane, destroyer of worlds, and getting way too old for this hoohah. I have roleplayed a number of times in my life, but it's kind of been a long time, and I apologize in advance for any rustiness you may find scraping against your eyeballs.

I thought I would take a stab at this place after some nudging by Diane. I'll likely be lurking a while though, learning as much as possible, but my character profile is nearly complete and I can't wait to cause some chaos in this little world, huhuhu /rubs hands together~ I also draw (prepare for more uncomfortable eye scraping rustiness,) and play video games. Anyways, nice to meet you all, and I hope it'll be a blast from here on out!
Ferinbless
Ferinbless

Back to top Go down

What's all this now? Empty Re: What's all this now?

Post by Javed Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:11 pm

MY LOVE, THE SUN TO MY MOON AND THE STARS IN MY SKY!

What's all this now? Smosh-gif-heart

I'm so glad to have you here, Nina! <33333 I will keep you safe and watch you set the world on fire. = w = What else are friends for?
Javed
Javed

http://heraldsenjoin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferinbless Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:21 pm

YES MY BEWOVED I KNEW I COULD COUNT YOU TO BACK MY IMMORAL DREAMS

What's all this now? Tumblr_inline_moibzmf_DQm1qz4rgp

I am glad to be here, yes! Very Happy /flail!
Ferinbless
Ferinbless

Back to top Go down

Post by Regazzoni Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:30 pm

nice to meet you, Nina! I hope you get comfortable here soon!! ╰( ⁰ ਊ ⁰ )━☆゚.*・。゚
Regazzoni
Regazzoni

http://napstamedusa.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Menel Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:01 am

HELLO!!! Welcome!!! I'm Elm o/ *waves a lot* Most people simply know me as the incarnation of evil ;3 I've been rping for 15+ years now and I can tell you that you are NEVER to old for this (I knew a fantastic role-player who was 82 and we had some of the best rps together XD)

(Also I'm the oldie around here so I feel your pain) rofl

I can't wait to see what sort of chaos you have in mind (and hopefully have a chance to make a little with you) and your lovely art too!!! If you ever want someone to chat or rp with please don't hesitate to drop me a line. I promise that in spite of the evil tendencies I only bite when invited ;3
Menel
Menel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferinbless Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:41 am

Hehe, nice to meet you both! Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope I get comfy quick too! 8D /WAVES A LOT AS WELL! Yes, you're totally right, Elm. Age is just a number and we should do what we want and be old together! Yes, yes, veeery soon I think we all shall make sweet, sweet chaos together, huhuhu
What's all this now? Evil-smile
Ferinbless
Ferinbless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziel Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:48 pm

/crashes into you
Welcoooooome to the site!! \o/ Any friend of Diane is a friend of ours uwu If you have any questions or need any help let me know; if I'm not around I'm sure other members will help you get situated too. Very Happy
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum