Polemos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP WANTED

+2
Mogwart
Jeeves
6 posters

Go down

HELP WANTED Empty HELP WANTED

Post by Jeeves Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:08 pm

HELP WANTED Help-wanted

Doctor Torada is revolutionizing new technologies and exploring unparalleled opportunities and applications for robotics, with an unwavering focus on client satisfaction. His clients are everyone and anyone from those who want to bring hot water to cold places to the every-man wanting to reach something just beyond his fingertips. His team is led by executives from industries powered by his technological advances. If you have a fire in your belly to reinvent the world as you know it, we want to hear from you!

As one of Doctor Torada's maintenance workers, your job is simple: keep the clients in a clean and industrious environment. You'll be the face and backbone of small projects, being part of a cleaning crew as needed, be that whatever day of the week is needed including Saturdays and Sundays. You’ll take care of the pipeline and use technology in new and exciting ways, keep reports on what needs repairs and proactively act where duty calls you. You’ll be responsible for our clients environment and thus their comfort during their time here. You’ll be a full-time employee with benefits, a career path, and the support of the growing Builder Services team. And, you'll get as many jobs as you can handle – because we believe in everyone meeting their full potential. It's our company motto!

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR

* Are you a licensed or unlicensed maintenance worker with a history of managing difficult tasks?

* Are you capable of human speech, are you capable of understanding it, and prompt?

* Are you determined, organized, and detail oriented?

* Are you able to creatively overcome reservations and act under pressure?

* Are you eager to make your job more efficient through technology?

Then you are exactly what we are looking for! We have a one-time opening to a select group of maintenance workers who if they complete their work in a timely and efficient manner will be immediately hired for full-time employment! Please contact us at your earliest convenience, spots are sure to close quickly!

- Dr. Torada and Staff

Jeeves
well, that wasn't supposed to happen

Back to top Go down

HELP WANTED Empty Re: HELP WANTED

Post by Jeeves Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:09 pm

This is a mini-Event rp!

Obviously Doctor Torada needs some help! More than that though, quiet rumors say that those who have ties to more... secret organizations may want to take a closer look at what's going on here.

Whatever your reasons, everyone is invited to take part in this mini-Event rp! It will run just like a regular event rp in that you will have 72 hours to post or you WILL be skipped. Really. You will.

You MAY sign up more than one character for this event, but if we have a lot of interest for it then you will be asked to pick ONE.

By joining this role play, you agree to both the general site rules, as well as the rules, terms and conditions of event rps. Here is the code to sign up, please post it with the required information below this post.

Code:
Code:
I [NAME THE SITE KNOWS ME BY] will be joining as [CHARACTER] in the HELP WANTED: Mini Event. I have read and understand all the information in the first post of this thread, and will abide by such rules. I acknowledge and accept that in not following these rules, action may be taken against me or my character by the moderator, who will be acting as DM.

Jeeves

Back to top Go down

Post by Mogwart Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:37 pm

I Xela will be joining as Mogwart in the HELP WANTED: Mini Event. I have read and understand all the information in the first post of this thread, and will abide by such rules. I acknowledge and accept that in not following these rules, action may be taken against me or my character by the moderator, who will be acting as DM.
Mogwart
Mogwart

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:21 pm

I Sadoh will be joining as Yume in the HELP WANTED: Mini Event. I have read and understand all the information in the first post of this thread, and will abide by such rules. I acknowledge and accept that in not following these rules, action may be taken against me or my character by the moderator, who will be acting as DM.
Yume
Yume

Back to top Go down

Post by Prosperra Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:14 pm

I, the Almighty Manny, will be joining as Prospera in the HELP WANTED: Mini Event. I have read and understand all the information in the first post of this thread, and will abide by such rules. I acknowledge and accept that in not following these rules, action may be taken against me or my character by the moderator, who will be acting as DM.

I also am not liable for the damage that will be done by Prospera "Accidentally" (#NATURERULES #DOWNWITHMACHINES). (Woops) (<3)
Prosperra
Prosperra

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:29 pm

I [ Elm ] will be joining as [ Samael ] in the HELP WANTED: Mini Event. I have read and understand all the information in the first post of this thread, and will abide by such rules. I acknowledge and accept that in not following these rules, action may be taken against me or my character by the moderator, who will be acting as DM.
Samael
Samael

Back to top Go down

Post by Skultone Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:56 am

I Diane will be joining as Skultone in the HELP WANTED: Mini Event. I have read and understand all the information in the first post of this thread, and will abide by such rules. I acknowledge and accept that in not following these rules, action may be taken against me or my character by the moderator, who will be acting as DM.
Skultone
Skultone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeves Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:12 pm

This topic is closed
Prepare for imminent event

Jeeves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content