Polemos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Race

3 posters

Go down

Cyborg Race Empty Cyborg Race

Post by Skultone Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:13 pm

Hello I'd like to take points from Javed to make this account a cyborg!

He would have a right cybernetic arm and left foot, as well as the possibility of cybernetic organs eventually, specifically his lungs.

Please let me know if that's too much of if he is free to need tune ups and oil changes!
Skultone
Skultone

Back to top Go down

Cyborg Race Empty Re: Cyborg Race

Post by Menel Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Jay is currently traveling so I am not certain when she will have a chance to actually remove the points from Javed's account but I will note your purchase!

The cyborg rules state that 40% or less of the body should be robotic and your character falls well within that range with or without cybernetic organs (we've discussed and if I remember correctly far less than 40% of his organs would be non-organic).

As you have not specified any robotic weaponry attached to his limbs this should be entirely acceptable. - I know you mentioned that his cybernetic arm would be stronger than his human one so please make sure to note that on his character profile. -

Of course as always please await final verification from Jay but you should be good to go ;3
Menel
Menel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziel Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:17 pm

sounds good to me! c: i updated your points <3
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down