Polemos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astrological signs

+3
Laven
Nocme
Aziel
7 posters

Polemos :: OOC :: Chat

Go down

Astrological signs Empty Astrological signs

Post by Aziel Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:09 am

what's your sign? do you think the traits describe generally who you are?

You can go even further than that by explaining your element as well. For those unaware of what their sign is, you can check it here!

As for me, I'm a Gemini! I personally have no opinion on whether or not the traits fit me (they're kinda vague imo, so i don't look into it much) but i've been pegged by people as gemini before I can tell them, so I guess that counts for something? And I'm an air sign! That one I agree with.

So what are you? ovo

Also, feel free to post your fav astrology pics and stuff x)
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Astrological signs Empty Re: Astrological signs

Post by Nocme Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:24 am

Aquarius, an air sign
I am apparently a insane, air head and most likely breaking hearts without meaning to :"D

the only thing I absolutely hate about my sign is the last part and that I'm associated with this asshole family

Astrological signs Ampora_family_portrait_by_hektious-d5qd787
Nocme
Nocme
Flame Spirit

http://rolling-into-existence.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziel Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:42 am

Astrological signs KtRAbQI
Aziel
Aziel
Admin

https://polemos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laven Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:00 am

I am a Taurus. Which means FOOD, SLEEP, AND SEX. lmfao apparently it's a very indulgent sign and tbh.... Yeah. Those are things I love and prefer. I like good food and lots of sleep.

Then of course there's the bullheaded stereotype which I also fit lmfao. Honestly I take all the astrological stuff with a huge grain of salt cause they can uuuusually be applied to anyone in the right context.

As far as images go this is my current favorite lol (sorry no HS I... I hate it)
Astrological signs Taurus_wq3c00
Laven
Laven

Back to top Go down

Post by Heron Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:55 am

my knowledge about zodiacs is jackshit so I had to do some research beforehand LOL.
I'm a Virgo. Apparently, I'm analytical, observant, fussy. My sign is stereotyped as a perfectionist, who can be very critical and picky.

I think I do fall into some of these categories - I am a perfectionist, especially when it comes to my own work, and I tend to be critical at times x'D But mostly towards myself LOL.
Other then that, I'm kind of the opposite of my sign. I'm super laidback, kinda messy, really disorganized :'D

I don't really follow the zodiac signs at all - they're just character tropes that don't really represent a person as a whole. But, it's a cool concept nonetheless.

here's one of the best pics that i found LOL
Astrological signs Tumblr_nhhcpkezkV1s27jbho9_1280

annnnnnndd, kanaya maryam. because to be honest, i was total homestuck trash back in 2012. :'|
and honestly, i still looooovvve her. she fits my aesthetic. badass fashionista vamp. LOL

Astrological signs Tumblr_mhfhyzlbbO1ryhaqto1_500

also her ancestor, the dolorosa.

Astrological signs Showdown___dolorosa_by_doodle_master-d47ghwp

because wow, that virgin mary aesthetic she's got going on entices me
Heron
Heron

http://mari_g0lds.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Astrological signs Empty also I'm a virgo in case u were wondering

Post by Regazzoni Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:15 pm

(つ˵•́ω•̀˵)つ━☆゚.*・。゚҉̛༽̨҉҉ノ

Many people, especially women (according to astrological gender traditions Crying or Very sad ) feel they don't completely match with their Sun Sign. (what we're currently describing in this thread) The reason for this is that in astrology, due to its pagan roots, the patroness of women is the Moon; if the sun sign is where the sun was in the constellations when you were born, then the moon sign is where the moon was at that time; relatively self explanatory, but if a doctor/parent/labor aid wasn't there at your arrival to earth to record what this was, it may be difficult to know what your moon sign is.

NO MORE!!!

If you find yourself disagreeing with your sign at every turn when scrolling through astrology tumblrs trying to figure out what kind of aesthetic matches your personality, maybe try looking at your moon sign after using this calculator, and see if that matches you better! Very Happy Do keep in mind though that, like the tarot cards, a moon aquarius will have different signature traits than a sun aquarius, and that you're not half one half the other. It wouldn't be mystical if it were simple. ;P
Regazzoni
Regazzoni

http://napstamedusa.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DokiDoki Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Regazzoni wrote:(つ˵•́ω•̀˵)つ━☆゚.*・。゚҉̛༽̨҉҉ノ

Many people, especially women (according to astrological gender traditions Crying or Very sad ) feel they don't completely match with their Sun Sign. (what we're currently describing in this thread) The reason for this is that in astrology, due to its pagan roots, the patroness of women is the Moon; if the sun sign is where the sun was in the constellations when you were born, then the moon sign is where the moon was at that time; relatively self explanatory, but if a doctor/parent/labor aid wasn't there at your arrival to earth to record what this was, it may be difficult to know what your moon sign is.

NO MORE!!!

If you find yourself disagreeing with your sign at every turn when scrolling through astrology tumblrs trying to figure out what kind of aesthetic matches your personality, maybe try looking at your moon sign after using this calculator, and see if that matches you better! Very Happy Do keep in mind though that, like the tarot cards, a moon aquarius will have different signature traits than a sun aquarius, and that you're not half one half the other. It wouldn't be mystical if it were simple. ;P

oh.....OOOHHHHHHH
You, I like you.

GOOD LORD, you are right:

Not that I disagree with my Sun sign, I'm a Leo: