Polemos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samael | A Curious Place | Prospera

2 posters

Go down

Samael | A Curious Place | Prospera Empty Samael | A Curious Place | Prospera

Post by Prosperra Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:17 pm

"Such a peculiar place!"

Bumping a few shoulders on the way in, this young hermit found himself at the center of mechanical doodads and trinkets with buildings never before seen by his innocent eyes. A pilgrimage of sorts brought this philosopher across the world as he had visions to traverse the unknown world. "This will certainly make for a good story." His arms now freed from his brown cloak, he placed away his hood revealing his pale (in comparison to the others of the land) face and long white hair. His ocean blue eyes peered every corner of the city, trying to squint past the crowds and buildings to get a general idea of this bustling center.

It was very obvious that Prospera was out of place, moreso than usual. A few eyes and points came his way, but he paid them no mind as he ventured forth. He was cloaked in all brown (Think Jedi's /o/), his usual green clothing underneath. Confused as to where to go, he just followed the direction of the faint wind. From the main streets to the back alleys, Prospera recorded all the things that were different from his home in the forest. The advancements of this place was scary in a sense, but that fear sent a strange determination through this young adventurer.

"Maybe I'll take a look inside here, what can go wrong?" He pressed against a door in some location (Insert Samael's Host Club location here) and entered within this mysterious building. "Hello! Forgive the intrusion, I was looking for some directions, maybe a map of sorts?" He closed the door behind him and faced forward to see if anyone was here, to his surprise he had entered a very curious place, he seemed a bit surprised.
Prosperra
Prosperra

Back to top Go down

Samael | A Curious Place | Prospera Empty Re: Samael | A Curious Place | Prospera

Post by Samael Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:49 pm

It was a candlelit room darkened so that shadows lengthened around every booth within it. People sat in those booths, some of them quite close to one another offering the gentle sounds of murmuring voices and the spark of lingering glances. In the midst of it He stood, perfectly dressed as if He belonged as much as any item of furniture, and yet He also stood out just as surely. His golden hair flickered in the uncertain candlelight, like a halo of flames surrounding a perfect pale marble statue.

Many who lived here had complexion that were tanned by the light of the sun, but not His. His was as pale and clear as milk. When he entered He moved forward, the gold of His outfit flickering in the light so that every graceful motion was accentuated. He paused just before him allowing the guest to explain that he had not come to partake of the restaurant or the host club at all but was instead simply lost.

"I do not have a map to offer you, but I may be able to provide you with direction." He offered a warm and friendly smile as well as a polite nod. "If you have been traveling however, perhaps you would be interested in relaxing in our hot-spring fed bath? You can relax while deciding which path to travel next."
Samael
Samael

Back to top Go down

Samael | A Curious Place | Prospera Empty Re: Samael | A Curious Place | Prospera

Post by Prosperra Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Such a finely handled establishment. Prospera had never laid eyes on such a luxurious place, but then again he'd only been in such a nature-lacking area once before, some moons ago and even then he still wasn't used to it. For a man with no idol nor a sense of want (only needs) it mattered not of the quality this place had, but even for someone like Prospera, kudos were in order.

This pale skinned hermit took a few steps forward, his eyes scurrying from one corner to the next. He could feel the gazes piercing through him, but he tried paying it no mind. Prospera's skin was just about the same paleness as Samael, it made him feel slightly less out of place, although his clothing was probably the most out of place. "Your hospitality is unlike any other, I appreciate it! I fear I only have a few coin to my name, though, so I would kindly decline unless the coin is enough for such a thing as a spring." He offered what he had, hoping it would be enough. Why not explore this new world thoroughly? Enjoy what other people enjoy, he would only come back every few years. "If you can just let me know if there is anything else I need to do, once again thank you!" A smile appeared over his face, the thrill of new things excited the young hermit.
Prosperra
Prosperra

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:47 pm

He offered another nod, His one visible eye taking in the prospective guest for a brief moment. His lips slid into a slightly amused smile. "Our bath is free to all of our guests sir, though if your desire is for more, the prices can vary and be quite high." Every word was delicately polite and still welcoming, and His smile widened somewhat and He offered He slid His hand over that of His guest offering a welcoming motion toward the deepening darkness behind Him.

"There is nothing here which you need to do unless you want it. However, if you would like to ease your body and cleanse it you may follow me and I will lead you there." Long pale fingers slid over his curling the hand closed and then letting His hand open in offering to lead His guest into that darkness.

The baths were in the back of the establishment, sheltered from the busy streets and the sounds that would come not only from them but from those who ate and did business within. His smile became something softer.
"I will keep you company, and offer you what direction I can while you rest from your travels."
Samael
Samael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down